Colleges and Universities Offering Diploma in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality in Canada

  • Course Name: Diploma in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality(Travel, Tourism and Hospitality)
  • Major Subject: Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
  • Course Category: Diploma Courses

Institutions Offering Diploma in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality

  • Academy Canada Academy Canada, St. John's  
    Course entry requirements
    -High School Graduate (including Adult Basic Education (ABE) or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED)),
    -Mature Student. These are individuals who have not completed High School, ABE or GED but have valuable life experience and are capable of performing at a college level. Applicants must be 19 years of age, provide a copy of the most recent marks, hold an interview with a college representative and complete the Canadian Adult Achievement Test (CAAT)

    Course duration: 5 semesters plus 8 week work term.

More Diploma Courses in Canada

View all courses in Canada