Colleges and Universities Offering Certificate in Resident Care Worker in Canada

  • Course Name: Certificate in Resident Care Worker()
  • Major Subject:
  • Course Category: Certificate Courses

Institutions Offering Certificate in Resident Care Worker

  • Holland College Holland College, Charlottetown  
    Course entry requirements

    -Grade 12 or equivalent with credits at or above the general level
    -Résumé including work and volunteer experience with applicable dates, membership in groups, associations or athletics, awards and distinctions, and any other information about yourself relevant to the program

    Course duration: 1 year

More Certificate Courses in Canada

View all courses in Canada